BUILD Jeff's 2005 Jew Canoe - 2005 2wd 5.3 EscaLAAAADE

OP
daturbosix

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
That's a reman i6 trailblazer converter btw. 2400-2600 stall.

That'll be fine for right meow.

I'll swap a converter in it when it gets the booya

OP
daturbosix

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score

and then once i parked in the driveway one of the "frathouse" kids next door to me, decides to come outside and and run their cocksucker about stopping doing doughnuts... lol

so i walked over there and rang the bell and asked them if anyone had anything they wanted to say to my face.
long story short, they started a war. slammed the door in my face 3 different times without really having a conversation. and then when im laughing walking away, someone opens the door and yells "FUCK YOU, JEFF".

man it would be a shame if they lost their hockey scholarship at AU over this. im sure their coach/dean would love to hear about their parties and smoking dope and stuff.

OP
daturbosix

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
gently used GMT900 brakes acquired off a wrecked 08 escalade. like they look fucking brand new!!
i have to reference the tahoe forumz again, i think the GMT900 rear stuff bolts on too... if thats the case i fucked up and didnt strip it before it got scrapped! oops.
Bob Hope ilikemtb999 where was that link for the amazon braided brake hoses? i cant find what thread that was in, now.

also, scored a set of 2" drop spindles, that are brand new, for 180 shipped. they should be here march 8th-ish according to tracking...

DanJ

>
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
and then once i parked in the driveway one of the "frathouse" kids next door to me, decides to come outside and and run their cocksucker about stopping doing doughnuts... lol

so i walked over there and rang the bell and asked them if anyone had anything they wanted to say to my face.
long story short, they started a war. slammed the door in my face 3 different times without really having a conversation. and then when im laughing walking away, someone opens the door and yells "FUCK YOU, JEFF".
Those kids are the fucking worst. We had a few AU baseball players that lived by us when we were in our apartment. How do they know your name? From what’s happening in Aurora?

OP
daturbosix

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Those kids are the fucking worst. We had a few AU baseball players that lived by us when we were in our apartment. How do they know your name? From what’s happening in Aurora?
They're my neighbors. Directly next door to the west of me

DanJ

>
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ah, so you were friendly and introduced yourself at one point.

OP
daturbosix

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Ah, so you were friendly and introduced yourself at one point.
Indeed. Even met their parents(who bought the joint mid summer as I was testing the Buick right infront of the house)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom