Mike
It goes ok....lol

Pressure Ratio Pressure Ratio

1590266155507.png

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
This will be the part that will cause a major failure. Timestamp and mark the quote.

I have not heard WOTBox in a while. I remember them being popular on other platforms for a short while. Seems they found a new crowd to market to. lol
Can you say specifically what the problem is? Ive ton a ton of searching and everyone says as long as you have billet opg's and cs you are good to go with these.

The only other option is the MSD 2-step and everyone says they're trash and it doesnt offer no lift shift. I believe Dennis has been running the WOT box for a couple years now. No issues...

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
A serious reply from that guy should be, have you ever used one yourself? Or are you just regurgitating shit like him?

I seriously haven't seen one person claimed a wot box has fucked their car up. Not saying it cant, but I havent seen it claimed on an S550. Guy down the street called me to discuss his wot box on his e85 gen3r car. Said he loved it.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Dude I don't see how you are getting belt slip on that thing, the fucking belt is wrapped from 7 to 3 or 75%.
Yeah, I honestly don't think its slipping. Power is right in line with what other cars are making, and if we would have revved it to 8k like I do on the street, I'm sure it would have had higher peak hp numbers right around 850.

Its just very weird that the boost log is so low. Literally took the reading from the port off the manifold where I have my boost reference going to the fuel regulator. Car should be making 14psi all day long.

Reactions: greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Yeah, I honestly don't think its slipping. Power is right in line with what other cars are making, and if we would have revved it to 8k like I do on the street, I'm sure it would have had higher peak hp numbers right around 850.

Its just very weird that the boost log is so low. Literally took the reading from the port off the manifold where I have my boost reference going to the fuel regulator. Car should be making 14psi all day long.

If the power is where it should be I wouldn't worry about it. You are running long tubes and no cats right? That could be the explanation why your boost numbers seem lower than other cars while still making the same power?

Reactions: Shawn1112

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
If the power is where it should be I wouldn't worry about it. You are running long tubes and no cats right? That could be the explanation why your boost numbers seem lower than other cars while still making the same power?
Other cars even with full exhaust are at 14psi on this setup. Usually cars with this size pulley and a Gen2 Whipple are around 835-865. If we would have revved the car higher to 8k it would have made those numbers by looking at the graph, so the power is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info