🔧 BUILD Jeff's Cookie Cutter Kitty and Porsche Killer Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

kallo07

Regular
May 12, 2012
Common sense in the 5.2 gt350, but why would for just one car,

The tuners are taking their time tuning the car? New computer for the new chassis. You would think they would have it figured out by now.

These motors have bigger valves, bigger cams then the boss 302 coyotes, just a matter of time they figure out the vvti out to maximize power everywhere.

kallo07

Regular
May 12, 2012
Cam specs on the 2015 heap

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444792072.908291.jpg

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Got the car detailed and cquartz coated by Skylar @ Devious

Tucked car away for winter today

Got an Airaid intake and removed the molded insert. Also removed Airaid gel oval for a Ford gel oval. Also ditched the ugly aluminum cover that goes over the plexiglass.

What the Airaid looks like stock

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Got this turd out of storage and started to tear into it. Installed some black hood vents, a Reiche 170* stat, MGW shifter, and some Stainless Power offroad longtubes so far. Also removed the front bump to install the grill mesh I ordered.

Probably work on installing the Corsa catback and intake tomorrow. Also gotta rip the calipers off and get em to the powder coater.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I dunno why but that mgw pic is so sexy :rofl: Bumper is gonna look sick too.
Can't wait to actually row the gears, this shifter is high quality for sure. Totally trans mounted now too. No more of that body mount shit. I'm still waiting on some badges I ordered to mount on the front grill and tail panel. It should look awesome

nice lookin headers
Thanks they were fun to install...lol
I see you went with the non-union made headers.

Lmao you think the Works version are Union made?!?!:rollpicard:

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Lmao you think the Works version are Union made?!?!:rollpicard:

I was trying to be nice by not saying USA made versus made over seas. lol

And your new castle doesn't have a place to keep the car? WTF?

[MENTION=2612]Pressure Ratio[/MENTION] you should worry about getting work done on your car and less about where my headers were made!:fawkdance:

Your Bullet didn't have enough for my 2011 and the bullet had a blower! So I don't expect you to be an issue with the 2015. I already have enough items in the garage to handle your car anyways. lol And shit, your car will probably never make it to the track either! haha

Who are you going to use for the tune? Lund, JDM, Drew or someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info