🔧 BUILD Jeff's Cookie Cutter Kitty and Porsche Killer Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I think your car, with that flawless paint, doesnt need anything additional enhancements. Are you looking for ways to get rid of excess heat?

He is working towards this look.....

f1cdcbf0-f349-4241-869b-680b30fecba4-jpeg.72014

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I think your car, with that flawless paint, doesnt need anything additional enhancements. Are you looking for ways to get rid of excess heat?
Definitely would like to open things up a bit underhood. Those trackspec vents might do the trick. Not sure I totally love the large center vent, but that will do the most esecially being right on top of the blower/engine.
The open hood might help the cooling of your tired ass whipple [emoji1787]
Lmao kill yourself! Whipple does just fine especially since I've got about 600lbs on you!

Reactions: BOTTLEFED

slow4.6

TCG Elite Member
Mar 20, 2006
I would not have them paint it. You have way too many color variants for your car. You will end up paying to have it painted again. The side tone on that color sucks when it comes to panel painting it. It can be done, will not be perfect match but close, would have to make test panels to see how close we can get it. If you want to stay off the other panels.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
The gt500 style hood. Signature wheels company is going to make a new style vent that looks killer
Any details on the Sig vent? Link?
I would not have them paint it. You have way too many color variants for your car. You will end up paying to have it painted again. The side tone on that color sucks when it comes to panel painting it. It can be done, will not be perfect match but close, would have to make test panels to see how close we can get it. If you want to stay off the other panels.
I’m almost talking myself out of a hood now just because my car is so clean. I’ve seen what kind of work you guys put out though so definitely trust what you’re saying!

Reactions: slow4.6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info