🔧 BUILD Jeff's Cookie Cutter Kitty and Porsche Killer Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
8K is nuts, my heap only spins to 6,500.

giphy.gif
Tiny little 5.0 needs revs!

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Alright I think I'm gonna stick with my stock MT82 for the time since its so good. This leaves me with basically one choice on the clutch and that's the McLeod RXT1000(1000hp rated) with sprung hub. I'm going to ask if the RXT1200(1200hp rated) can be had in a sprung hub option, but I'm not seeing it listed.

Did a little research on driveshafts, and it seems like the only one without ANY issues is the QA1 carbon fiber.
https://www.lethalperformance.com/q...iveshaft-sfi-2015-2017-mustang-gt-manual.html

Probably going to sell the current wheels so I can get something a little different than UWISHU1 UWISHU1 and will definitely be going to a bias ply. Hoping MT comes out with a 27" tall skinny for the 18" wheels because I absolutely hate the 28" tall tire and its like 8lbs heavier each than the 26" tire. Seems like badass drag setups always go up for sale in the winter and they're usually pretty cheap compared to what they sell for new. Would love a set of billet specialties bead locks!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Alright I think I'm gonna stick with my stock MT82 for the time since its so good. This leaves me with basically one choice on the clutch and that's the McLeod RXT1000(1000hp rated) with sprung hub. I'm going to ask if the RXT1200(1200hp rated) can be had in a sprung hub option, but I'm not seeing it listed.

Did a little research on driveshafts, and it seems like the only one without ANY issues is the QA1 carbon fiber.
https://www.lethalperformance.com/q...iveshaft-sfi-2015-2017-mustang-gt-manual.html

Probably going to sell the current wheels so I can get something a little different than UWISHU1 UWISHU1 and will definitely be going to a bias ply. Hoping MT comes out with a 27" tall skinny for the 18" wheels because I absolutely hate the 28" tall tire and its like 8lbs heavier each than the 26" tire. Seems like badass drag setups always go up for sale in the winter and they're usually pretty cheap compared to what they sell for new. Would love a set of billet specialties bead locks!

Look on the
allmotor coyote
tvs/whipple/kenne bell coyote
nitrous coyote

FB pages I just saw a badass rc concepts set and a badass billet specialties set.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007

I’d be interested in the wheel setup maybe

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Look on the
allmotor coyote
tvs/whipple/kenne bell coyote
nitrous coyote

FB pages I just saw a badass rc concepts set and a badass billet specialties set.
Not seeing anything. If you come across something nice lemme know.
I’d be interested in the wheel setup maybe
Depending on price I’m sure? If I do list them, it’d be $1500 firm. They seem to sell for that with tires pretty quickly. And mine are mint with plenty of life left. They also have tpms installed but I don’t think you have an S550
Dang, you're about to go balls deep! I think I'm about done with throwing power at the car.
Boo!!! Turn the wick up man things get much more fun at >800hp
Fuckin send it!
I’m doing what Joe preaches! Gonna fuckin send that shit!!! I want my 9 too...lol

Reactions: Rent Free

BOTTLEFED

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
Not seeing anything. If you come across something nice lemme know.

Depending on price I’m sure? If I do list them, it’d be $1500 firm. They seem to sell for that with tires pretty quickly. And mine are mint with plenty of life left. They also have tpms installed but I don’t think you have an S550

Boo!!! Turn the wick up man things get much more fun at >800hp

I’m doing what Joe preaches! Gonna fuckin send that shit!!! I want my 9 too...lol
Im going for 8s [emoji1787]

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Ohhhhhhhh sending it.......I better order up that 2.4 pulley, ported inlet, nitrous lid, driveshaft, drag wheels, and slicks so I can break into the 11.7-11.8 range.
Lmao! You seriously just need an actual tire made for DRAG racing...
Im going for 8s [emoji1787]
Built motor, turbo, and auto swapping this winter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info