Drag to reposition cover

Jeffs 15 Mustang GT

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Wait...was his plates Goes OK? Or did I just ruin the joke...

OP
Jeffs FRC

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
Got my N2MB WOT box. This is a 2-step and no lift shift module. Seems like it is made and packaged in someones bas

20200605_153345.jpg

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
This will be the part that will cause a major failure. Timestamp and mark the quote.

I have not heard WOTBox in a while. I remember them being popular on other platforms for a short while. Seems they found a new crowd to market to. lol

OP
Jeffs FRC

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
This will be the part that will cause a major failure. Timestamp and mark the quote.

I have not heard WOTBox in a while. I remember them being popular on other platforms for a short while. Seems they found a new crowd to market to. lol
Can you say specifically what the problem is? Ive ton a ton of searching and everyone says as long as you have billet opg's and cs you are good to go with these.

The only other option is the MSD 2-step and everyone says they're trash and it doesnt offer no lift shift. I believe Dennis has been running the WOT box for a couple years now. No issues...

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
Looks like you hit advise from people on Facebook. People who have never used it. Or even know how it works! Hahaha You good guy.

Install it and use it all day long. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It is a good time.

20200605_195850.jpg

20200605_195909.jpg

OP
Jeffs FRC

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
A serious reply from that guy should be, have you ever used one yourself? Or are you just regurgitating shit like him?

I seriously haven't seen one person claimed a wot box has fucked their car up. Not saying it cant, but I havent seen it claimed on an S550. Guy down the street called me to discuss his wot box on his e85 gen3r car. Said he loved it.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Where are the pics where he was mean mugging the shit out of you?

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
Dude I don't see how you are getting belt slip on that thing, the fucking belt is wrapped from 7 to 3 or 75%.

OP
Jeffs FRC

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
Dude I don't see how you are getting belt slip on that thing, the fucking belt is wrapped from 7 to 3 or 75%.
Yeah, I honestly don't think its slipping. Power is right in line with what other cars are making, and if we would have revved it to 8k like I do on the street, I'm sure it would have had higher peak hp numbers right around 850.

Its just very weird that the boost log is so low. Literally took the reading from the port off the manifold where I have my boost reference going to the fuel regulator. Car should be making 14psi all day long.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
I had pretty bad belt slip on my 6-rib. 10-rib fixed it totally.

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I honestly don't think its slipping. Power is right in line with what other cars are making, and if we would have revved it to 8k like I do on the street, I'm sure it would have had higher peak hp numbers right around 850.

Its just very weird that the boost log is so low. Literally took the reading from the port off the manifold where I have my boost reference going to the fuel regulator. Car should be making 14psi all day long.
If the power is where it should be I wouldn't worry about it. You are running long tubes and no cats right? That could be the explanation why your boost numbers seem lower than other cars while still making the same power?

OP
Jeffs FRC

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
If the power is where it should be I wouldn't worry about it. You are running long tubes and no cats right? That could be the explanation why your boost numbers seem lower than other cars while still making the same power?
Other cars even with full exhaust are at 14psi on this setup. Usually cars with this size pulley and a Gen2 Whipple are around 835-865. If we would have revved the car higher to 8k it would have made those numbers by looking at the graph, so the power is there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom