• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Drag to reposition cover

Jeffs 15 Mustang GT

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
[MENTION=7923]DEEZUZ[/MENTION] needs to invite us all over to his spacious estate in rich person Indiana for a massive TCG bbq.
I've literally thought about this. Guns, quads, horse shoes, whose in my mouth, BBQ, freedom, etc....

But I'd be stressed to fuck feeding all you gheys and also worried about show ups.

If you got hurt on my property no worries, I've got soft soil and access to heavy equipment.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
2 hours isnt a bad drive for something like an all day event. I think Alex (@deezuz) isnt exactly close either.

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
Man, all this talk makes me want to go e85 on my car...I'd at least be in the same area code with some of you :rofl:
E85 is great, I run it in my F150 most of the time and the hot weather doesnt even affect it while running it. The Mustang will be stored with 93 and that's it! Lol
you fellas should come down south, we could get out on some roads where you don't have to worry about anything, I wont be around till after the 15th though
Sounds pretty far...

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I ran corn in the Evo and the Supra...and saw monster gains....you dont need to convince me :rofl:

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
E85 is great, I run it in my F150 most of the time and the hot weather doesnt even affect it while running it. The Mustang will be stored with 93 and that's it! Lol

Sounds pretty far...
it is pretty far but it would be on the way to 41

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Pro tip, new app user....make sure you have a return between your text and images...that way they show up nice and neat like the edits I keep making :rofl:

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
You hit "return" on your keyboard and it makes a new line. You lazy putz :rofl:

• :)
  • :angrys00ls:
  • ;)
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :confused:
  • :cool: