Netflix Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich | Official Trailer | Netflix

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Unbelievable. So we have this sick fuck, and we have all these victims, some of which were sexually abused before they met him, yet they continued to bring their friends around knowing they were going to be trafficked.... Even your own sister...?

Your on the payroll, getting raped, and you bring your sister to Jeffrey...?

What the FUCK

Reactions: The Beast

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I finished this last night, it is infuriating to see the justice system operate the way it did. I had no clue who Epstein was, I thought he was strictly a trafficker who made his money off of selling underage girls to the wealthy/elite. Fuck Alex Acosta that little weasel and that piece of shit Dershowitz.

I would really like to see everyone involved get exposed and go down in flames, especially that Ghilain cunt.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Another "suicide" coming??

lol was just going to post it..

Epstein’s former girlfriend and accused madam was taken into custody at 8:30 a.m. in Branford, N.H.

The charges against her are currently sealed.

Maxwell, the daughter of late British media magnate Robert Maxwell, has been accused in civil court filings of facilitating a sex-trafficking operation that brought girls -- some as young as 14 -- to Epstein's Manhattan home, though until Thursday she had not been formally charged with any criminal wrongdoing.

more sealed charges too

Reactions: Chet Donnelly
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info