Netflix Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich | Official Trailer | Netflix

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
How she was able to walk free this long is beyond me. But I wouldn't be surprised if she commits "suicide" too.
oh she will be clintoned in no time.

but maybe the FBI wanted to build a solid case to get more information from her?

DEEZUZ

He's/him/his/penis
Donating Member
Reaction score
If trump is clear of any wrong doing(which I doubt) with the Epstein, he needs to get her into the pope mobile and lock her up somewhere where they(Clinton's) can't get her

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
I hope this bitch gets run through the ringer. Can't stand her smug pretentious look.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Why did she come back to America? Doesn't make sense. She was safe in France. Or, was she?

Maxwell probably knows more about the day to day dealings and the people involved than Epstein did. That target on her back is pretty big.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
FOX is really throwing Maxwell under the bus. "The only way she can help herself is by giving evidence of other people involved."

Translation: "Give up the billionaires and rulers who slept with the underage girls and it could go better for you."

They're saying she will serve the rest of her life in prison if she doesn't talk. Does she have access to a TV? If not, the only thing they are doing is making the target larger.

radioguy6

Reaction score
will be a Clinton ordered gunshot suicide to the back, or maybe a wildcard such as death from COVID.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom