🔧 BUILD Jeff's 2020 Twister Orange Mustang | Whipple Powa

General Information

I am now the 3rd owner of this 1,960 mile 2020 Twister Orange cookie cutter GT. It is a premium 401a car with performance pack, A10, active exhaust, Recaro seats, and the Bang & Olufson sound system. Car has the digital instrument cluster which I love!

A little history on the car....first owner bought the car and brought it to Lebanon Ford @122 miles. Lebanon Ford then installed a Whipple stage 2 kit, id1050x injectors, MMR billet oil pump and crank gears, and the Corsa active exhaust. This owner sold the car in May of last year with about 700 miles.

Owner 2 is a total gear head. Guy has worked for ZF Group for 25+ years and his hobby is building street cars. The shop he had on his property was fricken awesome. Id say it was about 50' x 100' and had 3 lifts with an upstairs office loft. Anyways, this guy bought the car and installed a Fore fuel system, 3.15 pumpkin, TSP longtubes, and some BMR vertical links and cradle lockout. He then had Lund tune it with an nGuage. Says he had it at the track in October and it went 9.8 @ 146 on a 2nd gear leave.

My immediate plans are to lower it about an inch, and get some street wheels. I kept my old Billet Specialties drag setup so Im good there. Next winter I'll have the A10 built and turn it up a bit.

970D4FA7-D057-4AB6-A458-96384A210931.jpeg
B7EDE914-BDDA-416E-B81C-6D577636308A.jpeg

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
The PP2 wheels suck. For your basic bitch S550 choices I'd say the Velgens. OR hold out for makers garage or LMR to make a 19"-20" version of a Fox 10 hole wheel ?
You’re crazy. Those wheels are pretty much regarded as one of the nicest looking stock Mustang wheels of all time. YES, even more so than the 10 hole!
Does it pass emissions? ?

These are nice.
I do like the VS Forged wheels but most don’t jump out at me. I think I like the VS12 the best.

Reactions: Tight Lines

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Paul @ Need 4 Speed Motorsports. Shortly after he left and started his own company. I can try and find his new company. Otherwise, N4S is great to deal with still.

Also,

Stance SF10

59453395_n-jpg-_nc_ht-scontent-sjc3-1-cdninstagram-jpg.533909
Oh I know Paul. His new company is PK Auto Design. I ordered my original 6GR’s from him and then my Forgestars for the Scat Pack from him at his new company. I really like those Stance wheels, but cleaning them would be fun.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Oh I know Paul. His new company is PK Auto Design. I ordered my original 6GR’s from him and then my Forgestars for the Scat Pack from him at his new company. I really like those Stance wheels, but cleaning them would be fun.
Have Gav'sPurpleZ Gav'sPurpleZ ceramic coat them.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Ya, I couldn't think of the name of his company off the top of my head earlier.

You don't drive enough to worry about cleaning wheels. So you'll be fine. They are definitely something I haven't seen yet. I doubt you see something similar either.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Paul is solid, I've ordered 2 sets of rims from him in the past

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
B.C FORGED ORDERED YET?!
I’m really debating just dropping the coin and ordering up a set. But then the choices are even more crazy. I’m going to have a seizure deciding on wheels…lol
He's waiting for the new dildo spokes that they are releasing.....
Well, they saw your spark plug indexing thread and just couldn’t resist! Haha
Paul is solid, I've ordered 2 sets of rims from him in the past
Yea great guy to work with for sure.

Thread Info