Gaming Jedi: Fallen Order

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
i still dont know why digital isnt cheaper than physical in most cases these days. I thought that was the whole point. $$$ I guess. Played more today. I still like, but the combat just does nothing for me. A game like this should have been way more polished than it actually is. I will continue.
by the time mass effect 3 rolled around the combat was excellent. I usually played as biotic adept (it’s like being a Jedi) and I could pretty much smash through giant swaths of enemies without a care in the world.

but I remember how bad combat was in me1. It was down right horrid. I almost never used powers and relies solely on guns. Which sucked as I chose adept and was limited to a pistol.

I left the difficulty on default for fallen order.

also and fuck that giant mutated toad.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
FINALLY beat this game. This was a good game, but it definitely had its share of flaws. But I think the story kept me going more than anything. The one thing they definitely nailed was the soundtrack. During all the big moments the music made it feel every bit as star wars as anything else. Not sure I would play this game again, but glad I stuck with it.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Also, on the Wookie home world Kashyyk?

DOUBLE FUCK all the wild life.

I just completed the Kashyyk main quest to get the double jump so I can go back to Dathomir. And damn all those Spiders, Slugs, and Creepy ass glowing Vine things.

One of my favorite moments in the entire game happened on Kashyyyk when you

get to ride on that giant bird thing, neverending story style

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I'll be honest, I played the entire game on normal Jedi Knight difficulty, except for the last bit. I just could not get the timing down for the last 2nd sister battle. I ended up turning the difficulty down for the last battle.

And I'm damned glad the Vader sequence was not something we had to win. One for the mythos of Vader, and 2 because if the 2nd sister was a problem then Vader would have been impossible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info