Time to guess!

Back in an LS car ??[emoji1305]??

IMG_2657.JPG

IMG_2655.JPG

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
This car literally isn’t much of anything special… 6.0 bottom end/LS3 top end/procharger and a drag pack.

Best part about it is I can get in it and drive cross country if I wanted
Oh I hear ya! Those 7 second Mustangs aren't much either. Little boost, passenger seats out, and a drag pack...voila! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JBruno88

BOTTLEFED

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
Damn treed me. Yeah I just noticed the similar color and stance then noticed all the differences.

So BOTTLEFED BOTTLEFED is a doubter, so let's all meet up at GLD and handle it there. I'm inviting myself into this shootout. Joe finish your car and lime up.
Not sure i want "lime" all over my car lol, But I am def down for some fun.

BOTTLEFED

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
Next year we could round up some other guys for a little mini shootout, I'm thinking Boostie Boostie, Jake Manske, Mood...

Jason, not sure how I feel about a 'brake in a 6L80E, so please do it and show us it will hold up.
Don't start with that "other" guys shit and that sneaky street racer shit lol cause I will bring some "other" guys as well then lol

JBruno88

TCG Elite Member
Apr 3, 2014
Carol Stream, IL
I'm all for it, but let me see how things are looking in the early spring with $$$. Like I said, I just bought 2 acres of land and shit wasn't cheap with a high interest rate. My focus right now is paying that down before I spend any significant amount of money on the Corvette. If the Chevelle sells in the spring, then I should have a little money to play with.

Kind of a cluster fuck at the moment but starting the winter mods with new lighting all around!

IMG_4632.jpeg

Thread Info