Jarhead MC Crash - 7 dead

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
You guys may have seen the terrible news a couple days ago when 7 bikers/riders were killed by a pick up with a car trailer swerving into their lane. The trailer whipped around and smashed into the motorcycles.

The suspect was allowed to go on his way back to his home state. No charges. After details finally emerged, he was extradited back to New Hampshire to be tried on 7 counts of negligent homicide.

Details were scarce until today. The driver Volodoymyr Zhukovskyy, 23, has been involved in many serious incidents including DUI, rolling a transport trailer less than a month ago and being intoxicated in public with a crack pipe found in his possession.

Zhukovskyy just got his green card. ICE is trying to put a retainer on him in case he is released.

First link is the story on the crash. Second is the details on Zhukovskyy.

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/we-all-feel-it-bikers-mourn-seven-killed-in-north-woods-crash-1.587116

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ice-puts-detainer-request-on-ukrainian-charged-in-nh-biker-crash

Marko

Reaction score
What a loser. Looks very creepy too.

RIP to the victims. That’s Sad.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Bring em in. Open the borders!

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Awful, very sad
RIP

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Agreed, very sad. RIP.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I'm astonished they let him go after an accident involving 7 fatalities.

He should have at least been held until his record could be obtained from his home state.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
He should never had been on the road. His previous DUI should have resulted in the forfeiture of his CDL. And it sounds like that was communicated to some government office, but they did nothing with that information.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
Remember all those videos of crazy drivers in Russia. We're now importing them.

ragingclue

Donating Member
Reaction score
Let him back out, just be sure to publish when and where. Won't cost the taxpayers a dime after that.

Lots of fuckups by the states involved here I guess. And how did that company who hired him not see these issues when screening for the job...? Or are their standards just that low? I'm not sure I understand that part.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
I do like the idea of letting him free and tagging the time and place. Let the biker community serve its justice....

https://www.unionleader.com/news/safety/ice-puts-hold-on-ukrainian-driver-blamed-for-motorcycle-deaths/article_6ed4c895-7e99-5b2f-8178-fbce9a53f581.html
Even before a New Hampshire judge had ordered Volodymyr Zhukovskyy held without bail on Tuesday, the federal government issued a hold on the man facing seven negligent homicide charges in the death of seven motorcyclists in the White Mountains last Friday.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement issued an immigration detainer Monday on Zhukovskyy, a native Ukrainian, the day he arrived at the Coos County House of Correction, said Ben Champagne, superintendent of the jail, which is located in West Stewartstown.

The detainer asks jail officials not to free Zhukovskyy because he could likely be removed from the country, Champagne said.

The detainer cites the “pendency of ongoing removal proceedings.”

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Fucking Russian's!

Yea, I would LOVE to see a tag team Marine/Biker match with this fucktard.

OP
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Driver of the car hauler was on drugs.

Company has over 60 violations in the last 24 months.

A Massachusetts truck driver who has been charged with negligent homicide in a June crash that killed seven motorcyclists in New Hampshire was on drugs and reaching for a beverage just before the tragedy, The Boston Globe reported Thursday.

The Globe, citing a report by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, said that Volodymyr Zhukovskyy, 23, tested positive for an unspecified drug when his pickup truck crossed the yellow center line of U.S. Route 2 and hit the motorcyclists on the evening of June 21 in Randolph, N.H. Zhukovskyy also admitted to reaching for a drink just before the crash, but did not specify what kind of beverage.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/driver-who-killed-7-in-new-hampshire-was-under-the-influence-of-drugs-reached-for-a-drink

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Beat the fucker to death..

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
In 4 spraying says fair trial drug counseling emotional support teddy bear and probation

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought this had something to do with the movie Jarhead and the Marine Corps

joking aside, RIP to those who were just doing what they loved when they were unexpectedly killed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom