Netflix Japan Sinks 2020.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Its an anime disaster series. Honestly, want to watch this. Most current anime I don't really enjoy at all.

i expect much future entertainment to be going the way of anime - not that we'll all be watching animation like this, but that we'll see movies constructed entirely in realistic looking cgi as AI continually improves on making humans look quite well, to the point that in 10 years you'll be watching a movie starring a 35 year old harrison ford and they just pay him for his likeness. meanwhile every cut or scene can be perfect or made far more easily and cheaply... eventually no harrison ford of course but. a completely made up AI person who they won't have to pay at all.

like i never do it now but it seems like it will be a real novelty to go see some real acting in the future and you'll have to head to an actual theater to see it. which is pretty wild to think, that amazing talent like this will be missing out on getting recognized and you'll be missing out on seeing it.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Keep forgetting, I did watch all of this over the weekend. I enjoyed it overall, but it is not a light hearted show. It does get a bit out there at times as well, but I enjoyed the back half of the season a lot more than the first half. But if you're looking for the feel good show of 2020, this aint it :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Thirdgen89GTA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list