Netflix Japan Sinks 2020.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Its an anime disaster series. Honestly, want to watch this. Most current anime I don't really enjoy at all.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Saw this trailer the other day. Definitely going to watch it. Seems like a fitting premise for things that probably could happen in the world this year at this point :LOL:

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
Its an anime disaster series. Honestly, want to watch this. Most current anime I don't really enjoy at all.
i expect much future entertainment to be going the way of anime - not that we'll all be watching animation like this, but that we'll see movies constructed entirely in realistic looking cgi as AI continually improves on making humans look quite well, to the point that in 10 years you'll be watching a movie starring a 35 year old harrison ford and they just pay him for his likeness. meanwhile every cut or scene can be perfect or made far more easily and cheaply... eventually no harrison ford of course but. a completely made up AI person who they won't have to pay at all.

like i never do it now but it seems like it will be a real novelty to go see some real acting in the future and you'll have to head to an actual theater to see it. which is pretty wild to think, that amazing talent like this will be missing out on getting recognized and you'll be missing out on seeing it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom