3800 James/Iliveonnitro

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
I KNEW that was you. I backed in and told my gf "that looks like Brian/Fish who lives near you." I looked around in denny's and didn't see you though, so I just sat in the non-smoking section.

I'm selling it as soon as I glue my headliner back down (like the temp fix? heh) and also figure out why the hell I have a rattle coming from my exhaust after I put the stock on back on - but I have no time to lift it until spring.

Shoulda called you, or visa versa.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Nov 27 2005, 11:09 PM
I KNEW that was you.  I backed in and told my gf "that looks like Brian/Fish who lives near you."  I looked around in denny's and didn't see you though, so I just sat in the non-smoking section.

I'm selling it as soon as I glue my headliner back down (like the temp fix? heh) and also figure out why the hell I have a rattle coming from my exhaust after I put the stock on back on - but I have no time to lift it until spring.

Shoulda called you, or visa versa.
[snapback]105173[/snapback]​

Yeah, the windshield gave it away. :lolsign:

We were in the smoking section and I was facing away from the door. We just finished shopping so I didnt even think to call. I was beat.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by gtphale@Nov 28 2005, 12:00 AM
You made your women with your baby sit in the smoking section???  You know what second hand smoke does to the fetus???? ;)
[snapback]105179[/snapback]​

Yeah ok. I dont feel so bad. I dont smoke cigars around her. :p

It must be the occasional smoking section seating that made our baby a little bigger than it should be now. :rolleyes: B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Fish
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list