Sports Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I read Paul responded to the McGregor crap that he is focusing on an MMA fight with Diaz. I'll definitely watch if him and Diaz get in an octagon together.

I have to assume Diaz wins an MMA fight, but Paul has proven to be a somewhat proficient boxer, and he was a high school wrestler apparently.....so he might not be a total slouch in an octagon.

Reactions: HeavyG

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Paul needs to fight actual boxers. But, he's got that hustle and he's getting fucking paid.

If he wants to go MMA, I could see him potentially beating Nate. Dude was apparently an animal in wrestling. So, in lieu of seeing him fight Nate in MMA, let's throw him in against Robert Whittaker, Sean Strickland or someone that isn't washed up.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Paul needs to fight actual boxers. But, he's got that hustle and he's getting fucking paid.

If he wants to go MMA, I could see him potentially beating Nate. Dude was apparently an animal in wrestling. So, in lieu of seeing him fight Nate in MMA, let's throw him in against Robert Whittaker, Sean Strickland or someone that isn't washed up.
Logan was the good one in wrestling

Jake was okay in wrestling, but far from an animal. If he was an animal he woulda wrestled in college, he didnt even have any D1 offers or D2 for that matter.
Ive read he made it to State once but didnt place at State in HS. I'd be curious to see his sectional bracket to make it to State. Some guys get lucky and slip thru the cracks due to others losing or bracket placement.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Logan was the good one in wrestling

Jake was okay in wrestling, but far from an animal. If he was an animal he woulda wrestled in college, he didnt even have any D1 offers or D2 for that matter.
Ive read he made it to State once but didnt place at State in HS. I'd be curious to see his sectional bracket to make it to State. Some guys get lucky and slip thru the cracks due to others losing or bracket placement.
Ah, I get those two bozos confused. Either way, both of them need to start fighting real boxers or real mma fighters. But, that bag ain't going to be anywhere as hefty - so I get why they're doing what they're doing.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Ah, I get those two bozos confused. Either way, both of them need to start fighting real boxers or real mma fighters. But, that bag ain't going to be anywhere as hefty - so I get why they're doing what they're doing.
The minute they do that and they start getting their asses handed to them every fight. Their hustle is over with, and back to YT they go

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Lol

FB_IMG_1691514437368.jpg

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Doesnt he have the losing part down pat? When is the last time he won a fight?
I dont pay much attention to UFC but I dont recall hearing him win a fight in a long time. Has he fought since he broke his leg?
Nope, and USADA hasn't tested him either, so everyone knows he's all doped up on shit. He's somehow gotten a 2+ year free pass without testing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info