giphy.gif

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
So watched through ep5 last night. Some thoughts, feels rushed. Like the events are sooooo fast that they're unrealistic. And some of the storylines are unrealistic at all. Last season was a little more real. And a lot of the b actors acting is very bad.

All in all I am still hooked and looking forward to finishing it.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Got through episode 6 last night. Will finish it up tonight. I'm definitely enjoying this season, but not quite as much as last season. Maybe the subject matter this season isn't as interesting or engaging as last season was. But theres still lots of action, and some tense as hell scenes, and Krasinski is still killing it.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Done with it as well.... Agree with all the other statements, felt a little rushed and definitely wasn’t as good as season one was.

I will watch remaining seasons but hope they can figure out a way to make it more like season one. I just think there was more to it with season one as far as a terrorist group against a government.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info