J-LO's 2017 Corvette Z06

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I disagree. The new zo6s are a far better buy than the viper for your money. Better equipped and more well rounded. Plus the aftermarket world is tons better if you choose to go that route.

You honestly think I do not know this? No shit the Z06 is a better performance buy for the money. To me at least it is about the rarity and exclusiveness.

I disagree. The new zo6s are a far better buy than the viper for your money. Better equipped and more well rounded. Plus the aftermarket world is tons better if you choose to go that route.

And the zl1 is a better buy than the z06, and will likely hold much better. Also has awesome taillights and rear unlike the z06

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Viper was cool and rare I'll give you that. And depreciating 45k before it ever left the showroom floor helped me get one. But other than driving it flat out, it was a miserable car to drive. But when you were flat out hell yeah.

The z06 has the looks, has the power and handling and can be driven around town. Not to mention all the other things it has that the viper doesn't.

It's all good, I have a kick ass z06 right [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] ? And will enjoy the shit out of it while I have it.

I don't regret the viper or the decision to let it go, in fact the reason I bought it was because the waiting list for the z06 was to long when it came out and as you can tell I have no patience [emoji23]

Thread Info