J-LO's 2017 Corvette Z06

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Pull them up on cars dot com, dealers giving them away at phenomenal prices.

I think some of you guys saying they're giving these cars away are crazy. LOL

Especially coming from a guy with a 3 car garage with a lift in it! :bowrofl:

Beautiful car though, curious as to how it fills the void between the two previous cars!

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
I think some of you guys saying they're giving these cars away are crazy. LOL

Especially coming from a guy with a 3 car garage with a lift in it! :bowrofl:

Beautiful car though, curious as to how it fills the void between the two previous cars!

Chevy has really done their homework with the magnetic suspension bits, the part of the viper that was tuff to live with was its ride around town. I could drive the vette all day and not get tired, just like the mustang. The mustang didn't have that cockpit feel or torque, it was an awesome looking, sounding all around car, but I missed that sports car feel. I think the vette takes the two and puts them together, can't wait to test it on the track and compare lap times to the viper.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Chevy has really done their homework with the magnetic suspension bits, the part of the viper that was tuff to live with was its ride around town. I could drive the vette all day and not get tired, just like the mustang. The mustang didn't have that cockpit feel or torque, it was an awesome looking, sounding all around car, but I missed that sports car feel. I think the vette takes the two and puts them together, can't wait to test it on the track and compare lap times to the viper.

Definitely sounds like a great balance between the two!

Now it's time for a name and avatar change!

Congrats again!

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
:cry:

And here you are at least buying parts for your car.

My credit card company thanks me. LOL

Got the engine and transmission out today, this week I'll tie off anything that may flop around and once the parts come in I should be sending it in for the tubular front end and IRS install....

Plus I don't think my fat ass could fit in a Z06 anyway. :bowrofl:

Thread Info