NEW RIDE Izzy’s “Fuck your ugly LS catfish” old school LT1 summer cruiser

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Jeff, the shortblock is stock with forged pistons and ARP rod bolts. Lloyd Elliot ported heads and intake. Car sold with 2 unused Nitrous Outlet kits, one plate kit installed and a fogger kit I never got around to plumbing. Nitrous Outlet standalone cell for the spray hidden in the front bumper. LTCC ignition kit so the optispark is only used for cam position and uses 8 individual LS coils. Yank SS3600 converter built for the car. FLT level 4 4L60E. A lot of other stuff

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
still, 3k?

what rear end setup? that thing got any good suspension on it? i might consider cutting it up.
And sell me heads and converter

C7D380DE-669E-42E1-A9C7-4D76E108C4C6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Aron

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
The best track pass with clocks on it ran close to a 10.8x at like 127 with a 1.7x 60'. That was with the old Nitrous Works kit. At that time it worked ok on the street.

I then had some suspension tuning done and made a few small changes, and it was a beast on the street after. I never got it back to the track. I then changed to the Nitrous Outlet kits. I started the LTCC ignition kit swap and lost interest. I finally finished it after like a year and a half, got it running, drove it once to Northgate to try and run somebody, and lost interest again. My end goal was to keep doing street stuff with it and get it to go low 10s/high 9s. It didn't need much to do it. The parts were mostly all there, it was just a matter of buttoning everything up and getting after it.

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
If I recall the mfer would hang hoops on street surface though
Yes, it would pull both tires on an unprepped street. 26" ET Street slicks on stock wheels. We only used Red Bull for burnouts. The car hurt a lot of feelings over the years, especially once I got the suspension sorted. I never ran it with the upgraded nitrous kit(s) but that in itself should have made the car a lot faster on a single kit, much less the 2nd oh shit kit.

Thread Info