NEW RIDE Izzy’s “Fuck your ugly LS catfish” old school LT1 summer cruiser

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Did you check to see if the car has a converter already in it and the seller didn’t say anything to you? Hot cam should have a converter as they use to recommend one from gm, it might be just over the stock stall rpm.

previous owner said the stock converter is on the car now, he has a different converter that he didn’t include with the sale which I considered buying but I rather go with the Yank since people here have used it and had good results.

If no luck look at below link. I have an account with them and can order whatever you need

Edit: Disregard as I didnt real all the posts before responding. But if you do want to tackle it and need supplies or foam let me know.
I have an account with a company to get foam as well.

thanks bro, I think I’m just gonna go ahead and buy a new one at this point, not worth the hassle.

Reactions: Shawn1112 and frank

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I was gonna sell it but now I won’t :s00ls:

giphy.gif

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Had the pleasure of changing the drivers side window motor yesterday, what a pain in the ass.

also deleted the cat and the car sounds more rowdy now?

Now onto the passenger side

View attachment 91928
One of the worst parts of owning a 4th gen, the dreaded window motors

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Izzy, the guy who bought my car is selling it. He trashed the body, but he only wants $1k for it. Heads are worth more. Trans is worth half that with converter. 9" rear is worth double.
Bruhhhhh. Izzy you better put Aron’s old drivetrain in this mint mullet mobile

Thread Info