Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
inmaSIRIL_.gif

:D :D :D

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
I left work at 5:15.......got home at 7:45........Usually it only takes me 35-40 mins to get home. I didn't even think about touching the expressway.......The fastest I went was when I was 2 mins from home and that was 35mph.....otherwise I was only going maybe 15 at the most. But I guess my commuit isn't as bad as others.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Dec 8 2005, 10:14 PM
I left work at 4:20, got home at 7:40! Halfway home, I had an oops. I was grabbing my wiper blade to snap the ice off it, and it flung off onto the road. Had to drive about 15 miles with no driver's side wiper, not fun.
[snapback]106429[/snapback]​
the truck i drive for work only the top half of the window where the sunvisor is and the first 7inchs off the bottom ...and 1/4 inch little streaks every little bit the rest was snow, the blades where just dead in the middle

good advice i got from brookfield to downers grove in 25 min....
....not bad.....if you follow joe somebody that was deciding to be nice and plow the whole time i was following him down 55th and then up cass

i thought it was illegal to plow the streets with private vehicle...but that guy was a life saver

who ever you are good job buddy

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
It is in my firm belief that things wouldn't be so bad if half the people on the road could actually drive. The road i live off of is 35, you had people doing 10-15 at most, others doing probably about a good 30 without a problem, the road was salted. I saw people spinning their tires going up hill because of too much gas, and others moving at a snails pace. Most people have no idea how to drive in the snow - the roads have to be salted and plowed, even then, when its raining people suck at driving. You get people driving too fast or too slow.

I just hate having to drive with half the people that do drive. You don't take your driving test when its snowing or raining, and that shows.

Sorry for my rant, its just that it took me 50 minutes (minus a gas fillup) to travel 4 miles - math says 6 mph average.....thats bad

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info