3800 Its SNOWING 2:05pm

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
took me 30min to get to work today and 30min to get home. From 65th and western to Erie/Halsted. I took the train home.. :p

Oh, btw I got a flat at work today so that is why i took the train home. My car is covered all in snow right now and will have to go back tomorrow to fix it. :angry: :(

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I had to drive behind a MORON doing 15 on the highway with his hazards on. Well needless to say, they wanted to do the same speed on an uphill curve on 53.

People need to realize that you need momentum to move. Then dont drive like an ass, dont panic, and use your head. You will be fine.

Retards.

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
^^^ I was stuck behind some morons that were going 15 (straight line... no curves) .... I had not had a cigarette yet today (I was coming back home from a wake) ... so I was a bit ... irate ...

I understand driving slower in this weather... but please.. if you can't go faster than 15mph safely (in what we had today) then you're either a retard and should have your license revoked or your car should be considered unsafe to drive..

I won't even go into my 25 minute wait at taco bell (inside) to ORDER my food cause there was 1 person in front of me charging his 5 dollar dinner and none of his cards would go through...

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by Aircal@Dec 9 2005, 01:35 AM
:D
[snapback]106481[/snapback]​

:angry: must be nice where you are now compared to us, NC right?

It took me an hour to get to work today when it normally takes 15min at 5pm.

The worst part was is i dont have to drive slow i just got screwed by traffic.

The tracker is amazing in the snow, 4 wheel drive is great, plus doing donuts in a tracker is priceless.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info