Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
giphy.gif

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
This truck now has 70,000 miles. The free extended warranty runs out at 73,000 miles. Two years ago it sat for over 60 days at the dealer getting the trans replaced for violently banging into drive from park. New trans and new converter at 37,000 miles. From the day I picked it up, its still done the same thing. Now the trans flares between some of the gears on up shift and clunks on downshifts. It goes into the dealer next week. I wonder how long it will be there this time?

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
Yes, the dealer ordered one that I optioned out. But lets see if it even gets built and I get it.

I dont have the order number or the total yet. Once I get that, a price locked in writing, and give them a deposit then I might get a new one sometime next year.

I'm trying not to bug the shit out of the dealer like I did when I ordered this one.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
Did you ever entertain a TRX? Those have killer interiors too. Hellpig engine in a TRX would be fun. No idea on price difference tho.
Yes! The price of a trx is the same as a 37" raptor. Which all my orders were and this truck is. Dodge can build a truck in 3 months. I probably should of got a Denali or trx last year with as much as the value of my 2017 has dropped.

Raptor 14mpg vs TRX 7-8mpg. And in the end its a dodge. Both are douche bag trucks but I cant afford 7mpg. When I pay for gas
I havent been inside a dodge this nice. This is closer to Black label Lincoln imo.......And I'm going to ruin it :)

Thread Info