its finally gone

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
and done, twas only a monumental bitch

wrong muff hanger bracket from morad (pass instead of the drivers side that wwe needed) so i cut it in half and rigged it

jamie broke a bumper mount bolt, i had to drill it out and rethread it

smashed my pinkie fixing the forward hangers

but at least al's 04 gt dual exhaust is out of my back/junkyard and is now on jamies 06 GT...so much for an hour long job :picard:

that and i had to get him the dual cutout 04 rear valence

IMG_2141.jpg

yeah it does need new bushings but he's also missing one of the mounts so i gotta score it off the 04 at aurora...with the correct drivers side hanger.

so anyone need a screaming deal on a stock 06 single exhaust with 60k and a single cutout rear valence? meh at least it's not as big an eyesore as the dual exhaust was lol

now im off to fuck with his rustang

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
looks good you two.

meh it twas a bitch, but it's off the things to do/cleanup the backyard list for next week's bdsm party

looks good! Whats left of the 04 at the jyard? I need somethings....

not much...it was a total burn victim...the rear bumper (black car) is ok, spiler has heat damage, nothing else survived to tell ya the truth...though i believe the monsoon amp behind the rear seat was fine lol

Al wanted the hud till i told it it was melted onto the steering column on the floor

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info