• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

its finally gone

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
and done, twas only a monumental bitch

wrong muff hanger bracket from morad (pass instead of the drivers side that wwe needed) so i cut it in half and rigged it

jamie broke a bumper mount bolt, i had to drill it out and rethread it

smashed my pinkie fixing the forward hangers

but at least al's 04 gt dual exhaust is out of my back/junkyard and is now on jamies 06 GT...so much for an hour long job :picard:

that and i had to get him the dual cutout 04 rear valence

yeah it does need new bushings but he's also missing one of the mounts so i gotta score it off the 04 at aurora...with the correct drivers side hanger.

so anyone need a screaming deal on a stock 06 single exhaust with 60k and a single cutout rear valence? meh at least it's not as big an eyesore as the dual exhaust was lol

now im off to fuck with his rustang

Turbocharged400sbc

Reaction score
looks good you two.
meh it twas a bitch, but it's off the things to do/cleanup the backyard list for next week's bdsm party

looks good! Whats left of the 04 at the jyard? I need somethings....
not much...it was a total burn victim...the rear bumper (black car) is ok, spiler has heat damage, nothing else survived to tell ya the truth...though i believe the monsoon amp behind the rear seat was fine lol

Al wanted the hud till i told it it was melted onto the steering column on the floor

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
So hows HK's car coming along?

Turbocharged400sbc

Reaction score
urethane motor mount is done, finished the setup enough for mockup in the car for ic piping and the DP/cutout to catback adaptor

i have alot of it figured out, kevy's got a shitload of harness unwrapping to do, and i still have to run out to al's to grab the 04 monte booster

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well even though you have "a lot" to do it sounds like you guys are moving along quite well. Nice!!

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
Reaction score
Yeah james is working hard. I need to do the same this week.

it'll get done. My black car is in good hands with Kevin. She was begging to be driven for a long time :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom