2017-us-weather-map.jpg

I'll take very cold and snowy too

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Fast Facts in Montana | Frommer's

Drinking Laws -- The legal age for purchase and consumption of alcoholic beverages in both states is 21; proof of age is required and often requested at bars, nightclubs, and restaurants, so it's always a good idea to bring ID when you go out. All liquor stores in Montana are state-controlled with minimum hours of 10am to 6pm, although individual stores may be open longer. Most are closed on Sunday. Liquor may also be bought at bars with package licenses during their operating hours. Beer and wine are available at convenience stores and supermarkets from 8:30am to 2am.

Do not carry open containers of alcohol in your car or any public area that isn't zoned for alcohol consumption. Interestingly, however, Wyoming is the last state in the country without an open-container law; many cities do ban it. The police can typically fine you on the spot. And nothing will ruin your trip faster than getting a citation for DUI ("driving under the influence"), so don't even think about driving while intoxicated.

Read more: Fast Facts in Montana | Frommer's

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Montana is beautiful. You can drive down a road and see storms in the distance. You can avoid them or go through them. Big Sky, indeed.

That said, it's a really boring State. If you like to run gophers over for fun, you will fit in. My brother in law literally does this. Gophers create holes which cows break legs in. They kill them whenever possible. First time they drive into a ditch to run one over, you see what the State's like.

I shot a bunch of gophers in the head "for fun" when he took me out. Did it more to prove to myself I could shoot things. Didn't really enjoy it. I wouldn't fit in Montana.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info