3800 It's basically a zzp commercial but...

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I'm actually much saltier about the ZZP videos than I should be. I contacted David when he mentioned wanting to drive a relatively stock GN. I had big ideas of trying to gather the 3800 power tour group for a video shoot on their way home, but I never got a reply. Feel like the twin charged LeSabre, M90 Montana, and my junk would have fit in well on his channel. Granted, it's very likely that the ZZP videos were already recorded by the time I contacted him. Even if they weren't, I can't fault him for not replying to me when he likely gets thousands of emails a week. I just hate that I can't take a 3800 anywhere without some dumbass suggesting that I "check out ZZP" or buy a log manifold.
Vomit Eww GIF by The Bachelor Australia

It's only going to get a lot worse after David gave them such a glowing review.

Reactions: sktchy

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I'm actually much saltier about the ZZP videos than I should be. I contacted David when he mentioned wanting to drive a relatively stock GN. I had big ideas of trying to gather the 3800 power tour group for a video shoot on their way home, but I never got a reply. Feel like the twin charged LeSabre, M90 Montana, and my junk would have fit in well on his channel. Granted, it's very likely that the ZZP videos were already recorded by the time I contacted him. Even if they weren't, I can't fault him for not replying to me when he likely gets thousands of emails a week. I just hate that I can't take a 3800 anywhere without some dumbass suggesting that I "check out ZZP" or buy a log manifold.
Vomit Eww GIF by The Bachelor Australia

It's only going to get a lot worse after David gave them such a glowing review.
Im sure there was some money involved with him doing their cars. I can hardly imagine dude does it just for YouTube money and it's definitely a big way for them to showcase their catalog. I'd also venture to guess they were all recorded around the same time.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Im sure there was some money involved with him doing their cars. I can hardly imagine dude does it just for YouTube money and it's definitely a big way for them to showcase their catalog. I'd also venture to guess they were all recorded around the same time.
No doubt. Like I say, I'm saltier than I should be.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I feel like there's a bit of tension between tcg and zzp anyway.

Couldn't tell you why :dunno:
Because their egos are inflated sky high for no reason other than having almost no competition. Their exclusive products really aren't that great, and their customer service is 0/10. I hate that I've spent money there. I let them scam me once, but they will not get a second opportunity.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• sktchy
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list