ITS BACK.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
WENDYS TACO SALAD IS BACK. I have been missing this ever since they took it away. Looks a little different now. Looks like they use round tortillas instead of the strips...and I dont see any mention of that chipotle ranch dressing you used to get or whatever it was....But i know what im having for lunch tomorrow.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
WENDYS TACO SALAD IS BACK. I have been missing this ever since they took it away. Looks a little different now. Looks like they use round tortillas instead of the strips...and I dont see any mention of that chipotle ranch dressing you used to get or whatever it was....But i know what im having for lunch tomorrow.

Hrmmm. Really?

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
looks so good

Satellite

I kind of miss that huge salad bar they used to have..

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
To bad its full of unreal amount of sodium or would be all over it.

The 2016 version has hand-chopped iceberg and romaine lettuce, Wendy’s signature chili, diced tomatoes, sour cream, salsa (made with roasted tomatoes and ancho chili peppers), shredded cheddar cheese, and yellow corn tortilla rounds. It’s available at participating locations for $5.99 for a full-sized entree salad or $3.99 for a half-sized salad.

A full-size serving has 660 calories, 32 grams of fat, 13 grams of saturated fat, 1 gram of trans fat, 85 milligrams of cholesterol, 1820 milligrams of sodium, 63 grams of carbohydrates, 10 grams of fiber, 18 grams of sugar, and 32 grams of protein.

If you’ve tried it or the original Wendy’s Taco Salad, share your thoughts in the comments.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Needs more cheese.

Definitely needed more cheese. Had to add more on when I got home. And those goons didn't have the damn salsa that was supposed to go on it either, so I threw some of my own stuff on there as well. The tortilla rounds were a little strange at first compared to strips you used to get, but they all get crunched up anyways so it's not really a big thing. The strips were seasoned tho, and these are just plain jane tortillas.

Once you dump the chili on tho, it all comes back. Blindfolded I may have been hard pressed to tell the difference w/ this and the old taco salad. I do still miss that old dressing you used to get w/ it tho. Thats the only negative mark i'd give it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info