TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
They’ve tackled pretty much every controversy/headline from the last year and it’s been flawless :rofl:

As creepy as Mac is now, I think his rage outbursts and finally declaring he’s gay has been the funniest parts. When he picked Dee up by the crotch :bowrofl:

Also loved the bmx scenes with Mac and Charlie (and the epic beat down scene).

it makes her feel teeny tiny

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
VERY out of place. Seems like they wanted to try something different because they for sure don’t give a shit about stepping on toes or going waaay far into a politically incorrect joke.

It was a good season though. There have been some not good ones not too long ago so that was a nice change.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I've now gone through through all 12 seasons (latest isnt on Hulu) at least twice (some skipping around). I unfairly judged the later seasons....they are actually REALLY good. I think this show has dethroned The Office as my go to binge. Its so good.

I recommend going through everything at least once. Its incredible to watch each character grow (or fall). Charlie and Dee are the two constants....but you can watch Dennis morph into his true, creepy self, and you can see how the group completely turns Frank into a crazy person :rofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So was I. But I was wrong. So many good eps in the later season.s

Also, I have a theory about Charlie and the Waitress...and they do take an episode to somewhat back this up (or its misdirection). But I think the Waitress has a REAL stalker and Charlie has been keeping her safe all these years...it would not shock me if the stalker is revealed to be Dennis. Yes, they have interacted openly in 13 seasons, but in the ep where Charlie bangs Daddario, the Waitress accuses Charlie of poising her, etc. Frank later reveals a crudely written list of thing Charlie does for the Waitress and says he cant make out wtf Charlie is doing but assumes hes been doing horrible things to her....but I think the reality is Charlie has a list of things he does that PROTECT her.

Its a pain to type and easier to say in real life but ya.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I just went full this

R55FXjh.jpg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I've now gone through through all 12 seasons (latest isnt on Hulu) at least twice (some skipping around). I unfairly judged the later seasons....they are actually REALLY good. I think this show has dethroned The Office as my go to binge. Its so good.

I recommend going through everything at least once. Its incredible to watch each character grow (or fall). Charlie and Dee are the two constants....but you can watch Dennis morph into his true, creepy self, and you can see how the group completely turns Frank into a crazy person :rofl:

i think they decided some time ago he was supposed to become a progressively unhinged sociopath each season

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info