TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
They’ve tackled pretty much every controversy/headline from the last year and it’s been flawless :rofl:

As creepy as Mac is now, I think his rage outbursts and finally declaring he’s gay has been the funniest parts. When he picked Dee up by the crotch :bowrofl:

Also loved the bmx scenes with Mac and Charlie (and the epic beat down scene).
it makes her feel teeny tiny

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
this was a really...really....really weird finale.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I mean I get it but its just.........it was so out of place for Sunny. Kudos to Rob tho, his dedication to this show has always been fascinating.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
VERY out of place. Seems like they wanted to try something different because they for sure don’t give a shit about stepping on toes or going waaay far into a politically incorrect joke.

It was a good season though. There have been some not good ones not too long ago so that was a nice change.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
This was a great season...the superbowl ones were weak, but overall....a true return to form.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
The first like 4 episodes I was jaw dropped on how ridiculous they got :rofl:

Super bowl ones weren’t great. The Charlie side of it was lame. Them at the super bowl had some good laughs.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I forgot Alexandra Daddario was in an episode. Fuck she's gorgeous.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Also, Kaitlin Olson got WAY hotter compared to the early seasons.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I've now gone through through all 12 seasons (latest isnt on Hulu) at least twice (some skipping around). I unfairly judged the later seasons....they are actually REALLY good. I think this show has dethroned The Office as my go to binge. Its so good.

I recommend going through everything at least once. Its incredible to watch each character grow (or fall). Charlie and Dee are the two constants....but you can watch Dennis morph into his true, creepy self, and you can see how the group completely turns Frank into a crazy person :rofl:

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
The... implication.

Maybe I'll have to go back and watch all of it. I was a staunch "season 6 is it" believer.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
So was I. But I was wrong. So many good eps in the later season.s

Also, I have a theory about Charlie and the Waitress...and they do take an episode to somewhat back this up (or its misdirection). But I think the Waitress has a REAL stalker and Charlie has been keeping her safe all these years...it would not shock me if the stalker is revealed to be Dennis. Yes, they have interacted openly in 13 seasons, but in the ep where Charlie bangs Daddario, the Waitress accuses Charlie of poising her, etc. Frank later reveals a crudely written list of thing Charlie does for the Waitress and says he cant make out wtf Charlie is doing but assumes hes been doing horrible things to her....but I think the reality is Charlie has a list of things he does that PROTECT her.

Its a pain to type and easier to say in real life but ya.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I just went full this

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
I have not watched it the last couple of years. I saw a couple of episodes where Dennis is a creeper. Where they lock Dee in his bedroom. Which is an inescapable rape room. I'm watching it thinking they are making him into a Ted Bundy type character. Will it be revealed he is actually a serial killer at some point?

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
I've now gone through through all 12 seasons (latest isnt on Hulu) at least twice (some skipping around). I unfairly judged the later seasons....they are actually REALLY good. I think this show has dethroned The Office as my go to binge. Its so good.

I recommend going through everything at least once. Its incredible to watch each character grow (or fall). Charlie and Dee are the two constants....but you can watch Dennis morph into his true, creepy self, and you can see how the group completely turns Frank into a crazy person :rofl:
i think they decided some time ago he was supposed to become a progressively unhinged sociopath each season

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Maybe this will be my next binge...doing Community right now, Always Sunny looks like it might be next...

I've been a fan, of the majority, of the later episodes...never got the hate about the later seasons

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I dont remember why I hated them...maybe b/c they felt like they were trying to tackle current events? I honestly dont remember why. But now that I've gone through everything, theyre so good.

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
I do like this show and never watch it. I think it is time I get Netflix and start binge watching...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom