TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
This COULD have something to do w/ it.....interesting to say the least.

One of the main stars on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia might not return for Season 13.

During an interview with Uproxx, Dennis Reynolds actor Glenn Howerton was asked if his character will be coming for another season following the events of the Season 12 finale. Howerton, surprisingly, said there's a good chance he won't continue doing the show for a few reasons.

"So… it’s a little complicated," Howerton told Uproxx. "It’s not entirely certain whether I am or am not," adding he "might be, but I might not be."

Howerton then went on to confirm his potential decision to leave the long-running comedy series is solely down to a personal reason, as he doesn't have any issues with the cast and crew.

"It has nothing to do with my relationship to anyone on the show," Howerton said.

Howerton recently signed on to star in an NBC comedy pilot alongside Patton Oswalt. The untitled project is being created by Seth Myers, Lorne Michaels, and Mike O'Brien and could be the reason why Howerton, for the first time in 12 years, isn't ready to commit to another season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Glenn Howerton Could Be Leaving It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - IGN

Personal reasons or not, that would be kinda shitty if he bailed on the show w/ only a season or 2 left.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info