3800 IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
I figured out the problem with my car and fixed it just now, took about 4 hours, finally got it fixed, then had to wait till my mom got home to jumpstart the car, and oh my god, this thing is sooo loud, its insane. i have a few people that i need to thank here....first i have to thank ALL the guys at INTENSE for the countless hours they spent on the phone with my trying to get this thing going as well as offering to work on the car themselves to get this thing going, also to Ed Morad for all the phone calls checking up on me and seeing how it was going. Next i want to thank Hale and Alex for putting in some wrench time on this car and racking their brains to figure out what was wrong with it, also, thank you mike for pointing me in the right direction and helping me out with the initial teardown of the motor. i am just so happy right now, i cant even explain how i feel, its been the longest month of my life, and now i finally have all of my mods on the car and running.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info