IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
I figured out the problem with my car and fixed it just now, took about 4 hours, finally got it fixed, then had to wait till my mom got home to jumpstart the car, and oh my god, this thing is sooo loud, its insane. i have a few people that i need to thank here....first i have to thank ALL the guys at INTENSE for the countless hours they spent on the phone with my trying to get this thing going as well as offering to work on the car themselves to get this thing going, also to Ed Morad for all the phone calls checking up on me and seeing how it was going. Next i want to thank Hale and Alex for putting in some wrench time on this car and racking their brains to figure out what was wrong with it, also, thank you mike for pointing me in the right direction and helping me out with the initial teardown of the motor. i am just so happy right now, i cant even explain how i feel, its been the longest month of my life, and now i finally have all of my mods on the car and running.

I

imported_GraFFix

CONGRATS!

now lets see what that beast can do....while the tranny is still working LOL

I

imported_snoop

yeah love you too biotch!!!!!!

its cool your welcome, thanks for the phone call homo. congrats, glad to hear it started. i cant believe it started with intense parts in it though :lol:

what was the problem?

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hehe, congrats dude. Now its my turn to do a burnout. :D :D :D

OP
B

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
im sorry, thanks to snoop for helping me put some things back together, that was huge

the problem was the 1.6 adjustable roller rockers i have were adjusted too tight leaving both valves on each cylinder slightly open, so i had to go back in there and back off the pushrod seats on each rocker

OP
B

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
well im goin back out to the garage, gotta put a few little things back on the car and change the battery before she comes out tonight

I

imported_snoop

DUDE I TOLD YOU THAT SHIT WAS TOO TIGHT!!!!!

you have to set lash(play), it can not be as tight as it was. did i not call it when i was over there looking at it.

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
what about thanking me, for sitting there for hours watching you and hale wrenching on the car....LOL....J/k

Glad to here you figured out the problem and got it started. Now it is time for hale to finish his!

LP 3800

Reaction score
Congrats Bumpin. That thing should be quick.
Now come help me get my beast going :p

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Congrats Bumpin... Bring that bad boy out to Leo's (2kredghost) house on saturday.

2KREDGHOST

Reaction score
Hey Bumpin bring that bitch over Saturday so I could detail it for you and have her looking brand spankin new!!!

Congrat's on getting her started!!!!

zeez gtp

Reaction score
kicks ass man

i'm glad everything is working well after all that hard work.

~ just a little add in ~

it's amazing how everyone is so helpful in this club and in the grand prix community. it seems that if you ask anyone here in this club, they will help you. everyone is always willing to lend a hand. it's awesome!

burtgtp1973

Reaction score
Originally posted by superchargedgp@Jun 3 2004, 11:50 PM
kick ass now i want my race :ph34r:
race ??? shit .. i want a ride .! on sunday ... you still gonne be there right ? just making sure ... congrats on getting it going .

how much do you want for it ? :bouncy:

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hey Miller....Ill race you. Who knows...maybe your tranny will feel bad and let me win. :lolsign:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom