IT

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Fucking IN for this movie :run:

College friend drew this up, I need to commission her to do something for me one of these days...

nVznhor.jpg

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Well, I've seen it twice now.

I personally think all the actors did a really good job. Especially the kids and their interactions with each other. I think that was my favorite thing about it. Also, the dude they got to play henry bowers was pretty good casting.

Penny wise was alright. I thought Bill S. did pretty good but is still no Curry. Some of the visuals were great (the way pennywise plays with the kids minds individually). Example: Ben's library interaction with pennywise as well as Beverly.

I also thought the third act minus a few scenes was just kinda meh. Doesn't make me exactly want to watch part II (adults).

All in all there are things i liked about this one that were better than the original and vise versa.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Saw it on Sunday with the wife. More creepy and gory than it was scary, to me anyway. Entertaining movie overall with a good story. I never saw more than a few minutes of the original. The dad next to us brought what looked like 5 and 6 year old girls. Kids never flinched or made a peep. LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info