IT

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Movie is rated R I believe sooooo maybe they dont cut it all out?

I'm pretty sure they will cut out a lot. There is a scene where one kid gives another kid a handjob. And another where a bunch of kids run a train on one girl, sooooooo...stuff like that.

I just can't see the director exposing young kid actors to some of the sexually graphic content that takes place in the book.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Wait, what?

So, the kids movie is coming out now and years later most likely we are getting the other film? Or is it different?

Where did you come across this blasphemy ?

Well. Since you are dealing with two casts it's like two movies. So it will probably be a 1 year wait if that.

Kids principle photography and adult principle photography can be done at once. Then it's off to editing a visual effects.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Yes, that was also a two part movie deal. It had a few recognizable actors/actresses too. It just wasn't scary enough.

not really, it was a tv mini series that they combined into a movie after it aired on tv.

Originally conceived as a four-part eight-hour series, ABC enlisted writer Lawrence D. Cohen to adapt the 1,138-page King novel. Cohen's script condensed the source work into a two-part, four-hour miniseries that retained the core elements of the novel, but Cohen was forced to abandon numerous subplots by virtue of the novel's length and the network's time-slot restrictions. Production on It began in early 1990, and the series was filmed over a period of three months in New Westminster, British Columbia in mid-1990.

It aired on ABC over two nights on November 18 and 20, 1990, and was a major success for the network, attracting 30 million viewers in its premiere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(miniseries)

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Please lock this thread and ban anyone who ever mentions this movie again. Thank you.

6b52ef4499bfd5b2d6a04ab47dbcd695.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info