IT recruiting

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
Can anyone recommend a recruiting agency or a specific person in the Chicago land area that specializes in IT recruiting? I have gone through a few with mixed results. SRI in Schaumburg has been the most professional so far. I've noticed some of these places seem like im dealing with a used car salesman. Everything sounds great and then I never hear from them again or they offer completely opposite related opportunity. Luckily I am currently employed so there is no immediate rush.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I've got an associates with an a+ cert. I'm more troubleshooting/installation but I really want to expand to a more set role that I can make a career out of. Most of my work exerpience has been focused on repair.

Send me your resume, we're looking for two somewhat high level techs.

Also, I used TekSystems and I liked them a lot. I can give you the information for the recruiter that placed me if you're interested.

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
My IT company is hiring, we have 5 positions open right now. If your interested shoot me your resume.

[email protected]

To answer your question on recruiters, As mentioned Tek Systems is a good one I have dealt with them for several years.

Robert Half is another, they aren't the best but they are a large company and are pretty quick about finding positions for employees. Beware this place has both recruitment, temp to hire as well as short term contract work. Be very clear what your looking for.

Aside from those two there are many smaller recruitment firms, if you can trust your network on LinkedIn posting an update with the same question will catch recruiters flags and contact you.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
are you on linkedin? they seem pretty good at finding you on there...

This.

And DICE.

Sometimes they call me at my work, even thought I'm not currently officially looking. But there is no shortage of contact from recruiters. Most of the time the requirements don't match up very well, but they've found some gems for me for sure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info