It’s 2021, I need a new floor jack

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I would buy the second one, not much of a difference besides the extra 4in of travel and the longer handle. spend that $50 on slim Jim’s, jerkey or peanutbutter cups.
Biggest benefit I could see is the long reach for getting to the rear diff on my two low vehicles but that’s about it and not like I had trouble before. 4” is significant but then so is $50 and 25lbs :rofl:

Reactions: frank

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

Been using this one for a long time now and have zero complaints.

1625239074851.png

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
I'll admit the big guy is fucking heavy. A buddy borrowed it one time and that was the last time it will leave my house ever again.

But don't let anyone tell you 4" isn't a big deal, because it is. I'd miss my 4" for sure
That's what she said.......

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Really? My 1.5ton lifted the front of my cucv (both wheels off the ground) pretty easily.

There is a jacking point that is a roundish design. It's where the factory bottle jack is directed to be used. At that point, at full height, the pittsburgh jack does not lift the front tire off the ground. I'd rather not jack by the front diff or along the frame so the pro eagle was purchased.
It works great on my truck and I used it on the rear jack point on my dad's durango. It is pricey but worth the $

Dude how is that pro eagle I always wanted to try one when I had a service truck

It would be worth the $ if you have a large vehicle for sure.

Rdrnnr

wannabe racecar builder
Nov 15, 2020
There is a jacking point that is a roundish design. It's where the factory bottle jack is directed to be used. At that point, at full height, the pittsburgh jack does not lift the front tire off the ground. I'd rather not jack by the front diff or along the frame so the pro eagle was purchased.
It works great on my truck and I used it on the rear jack point on my dad's durango. It is pricey but worth the $

I figured it'd be great for field work with the big tires on it

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK

Oh yea, IFS shit.

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I’m disappointed.

I expected more out of this jack, no rapid pump, no rubber pad, the lowering mech is not smooth at all even with greasing it so lowering is sketchy and it also appears to maybe be slightly bent. It 3 wheels a lot.

My local HF had a long reach 3 ton in stock in orange. It’s got a similar minimum height and the max is 24”. It was also $35 cheaper.

• Sad
Reactions: greasy

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Alright it’s between these two I think, decent weight difference for about a 4” max height difference and about $50

View attachment 93601

or this one (which looks comparable to the okd

View attachment 93602
I’m late to the party but the long reach lo pro is what I run

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info