ISO Apple Macbook

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
I am. 2019 Macbook Pro 16". I bought it on July 17th 2020, and used it only a few times. I wanted to return it but my Florida apple stores have been closed for a long time and I cant return it until they reopen. But I really wanted the cash back quick. I'd be willing to take a small loss for a quick cash deal. And you happen to be in luck because I'm currently sitting in a hotel room in Chicago right now with it...

16" i9 model with 16gb ram, 1TB SSD and the 5500m 4gb gpu. I paid $3048 two months ago. Its been in a protective cover since minute one. It only has 28 charge cycles on the battery. Its brand new basically.

I'd let it go for $2600 cash right now. You have until Sunday night to decide if you want it. I'm flying out back to Florida with it on Monday. We can meet up today or tomorrow somewhere, and do the exchange.

Let me know.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I am. 2019 Macbook Pro 16". I bought it on July 17th 2020, and used it only a few times. I wanted to return it but my Florida apple stores have been closed for a long time and I cant return it until they reopen. But I really wanted the cash back quick. I'd be willing to take a small loss for a quick cash deal. And you happen to be in luck because I'm currently sitting in a hotel room in Chicago right now with it...

16" i9 model with 16gb ram, 1TB SSD and the 5500m 4gb gpu. I paid $3048 two months ago. Its been in a protective cover since minute one. It only has 28 charge cycles on the battery. Its brand new basically.

I'd let it go for $2600 cash right now. You have until Sunday night to decide if you want it. I'm flying out back to Florida with it on Monday. We can meet up today or tomorrow somewhere, and do the exchange.

Let me know.
I offloaded my 3 weeks after buying. Missed out on the return window. These things have taken such a hit. I was not happy with it personally. And I run 75% MACs in my household.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago

Let me know.

Out of the budget but thanks. I Should have been more specific.

Reactions: ZXMustang

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Anyone trying to unload a Macbook? Under 1k so probably one with the smaller screen and more than a year or 2 old. I really dont have any idea of the resale value. Apple had refurbs for 1k on 2019s entry level obviously
Here you go my good man. See if any of these work for you.

I got a 2016 Macbook 12" with an m7, 8GB of memory and a 512GB SSD for $1000. It was an Apple refurb, so came with the full warranty. OWC got it to me really fast, like two days, since they're in Woodstock, IL. They were great to deal with.

Edit, including the link would help, wouldn't it?

Reactions: TonzKnock-G
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info