Is this craigslist add a joke?

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
Am I missing something? Why the hell would this shit box be worth $2500???!!?

Things I'd consider; Miata, 240sx, Rx-7, Ae86, AWD Subarus
tumblrlbyrwjbswa1qe91wd.jpg

Link is here

BIG picture
11482121.png

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Guaranteed he does. $2000 i'll bet, maybe even more. People freak out about the gas prices and snatch up Hondas like they're going out of style. They act like a $2000 purchase is going to be paid back with the MPG they pick up driving around that car. :picard: Also, those do not look like RPF1's, and if they are, who does a ghetto as paint job to a wheel like that? I must say, that is probably one of the cleanest EF's you'll find around this area, the other ones have completely rusted away.

tj_patlan_91

Mar 20, 2012
HA. I joined just to defend myself. But I put the high price so people would stop offering my stupid shit. I really am just trying to trade for something rwd, fwd isn't my thing. This car is clean for what it is and its only got 100k on it. I agree the rims are probably NOT RPF1s, I was just told that by previous owner and I haven't taken them off to inspect. Paint on rims SUCK, I didn't do it. I really would only expect to get about 1500 if I sold it for cash. My car isn't a shit box, it's a decent DD. :(

224-627-5077.......F YOU! Haha. ;)

ef_vtak

Power of Dreams
Mar 25, 2009
Easily worth that. The used car market volume has diminished considerably and caused a price increase in used cars, couple that with the fact that visually this EF is not a shitpile like most in the area and you have a winner. If I was looking for another tin can daily, I'd consider checking this out. That said the trades are incredibly optimistic.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
HA. I joined just to defend myself. But I put the high price so people would stop offering my stupid shit. I really am just trying to trade for something rwd, fwd isn't my thing. This car is clean for what it is and its only got 100k on it. I agree the rims are probably NOT RPF1s, I was just told that by previous owner and I haven't taken them off to inspect. Paint on rims SUCK, I didn't do it. I really would only expect to get about 1500 if I sold it for cash. My car isn't a shit box, it's a decent DD. :(

224-627-5077.......F YOU! Haha. ;)

Hey i stuck up for you! :bigthumb:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info