Is this craigslist add a joke?

Outlaw

Reaction score
It's a clean hatch bro. Drop in a b-series and you'll be going 9's or your money back!

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's not THAT bad....at least its not totally riced out.

Hondas have been bringing a premium for the last few years and I bet that dude gets close to what he's asking

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Guaranteed he does. $2000 i'll bet, maybe even more. People freak out about the gas prices and snatch up Hondas like they're going out of style. They act like a $2000 purchase is going to be paid back with the MPG they pick up driving around that car. :picard: Also, those do not look like RPF1's, and if they are, who does a ghetto as paint job to a wheel like that? I must say, that is probably one of the cleanest EF's you'll find around this area, the other ones have completely rusted away.

tj_patlan_91

Reaction score
HA. I joined just to defend myself. But I put the high price so people would stop offering my stupid shit. I really am just trying to trade for something rwd, fwd isn't my thing. This car is clean for what it is and its only got 100k on it. I agree the rims are probably NOT RPF1s, I was just told that by previous owner and I haven't taken them off to inspect. Paint on rims SUCK, I didn't do it. I really would only expect to get about 1500 if I sold it for cash. My car isn't a shit box, it's a decent DD. :(

224-627-5077.......F YOU! Haha. ;)

99PONTIACGP

Reaction score
Maybe if the interior didn't look like the car got stolen you'd get $2500.

ef_vtak

Power of Dreams
Reaction score
Easily worth that. The used car market volume has diminished considerably and caused a price increase in used cars, couple that with the fact that visually this EF is not a shitpile like most in the area and you have a winner. If I was looking for another tin can daily, I'd consider checking this out. That said the trades are incredibly optimistic.

tj_patlan_91

Reaction score
Thanks!! No hard feelings! I just laughed when I saw this. My little Honda getting made fun of. It probably deserves a better owner anyways.....my 240 causes it to get neglected.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
HA. I joined just to defend myself. But I put the high price so people would stop offering my stupid shit. I really am just trying to trade for something rwd, fwd isn't my thing. This car is clean for what it is and its only got 100k on it. I agree the rims are probably NOT RPF1s, I was just told that by previous owner and I haven't taken them off to inspect. Paint on rims SUCK, I didn't do it. I really would only expect to get about 1500 if I sold it for cash. My car isn't a shit box, it's a decent DD. :(

224-627-5077.......F YOU! Haha. ;)
Hey i stuck up for you! :bigthumb:

E

Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised it has no honda rust. That hikes the price a bit in my book.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom