Is this a perfect Formula? It might be a perfect formula.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
sweet baby jesus.

90mph speeds & a gen.

come on.

:nutz:

https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/bod/6369565434.html

2005 FORMULA 382 TWIN STEP

THIS IS A FINE EXAMPLE OF SPEED, COMFORT, AND QUALITY, RUNNING MERCURY RACING 700'S SCI WITH NXT'S, THIS FORMULA SHOWS WELL AND SELLER SAYS STABLE GPS SPEEDS IN THE LOW 90.S. SET UP WITH A KOHLER GENERATOR (41 HOURS) MODEL 5E, CABIN AIR, VESSEL VIEW, GARMIN GPS 525, INTERCOM, MERCURY RACING 17 X 33 5 BLADE PROPS, SUPER SHARP FORMULA PAINT WORK

THIS IS A 3 OWNER BOAT, VESSEL VIEW HOURS SHOW, 425/426, SELLER SAYS SPRINGS AND ROCKER ARMS DONE AT 300 HOURS (NO DOCUMENTATION AVAILABLE), COPY OF SURVEY APRIL 2016 AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST, DOCUMENTED REGISTRATION FOR THE BOAT,

FEATURES INCLUDE, SEA STRAINERS, MECHANICAL INDICATORS, LARGE K PLANES, LIVORSI CHROME SHIFTERS, POWER BOLSTER SEATS AND FOOT REST, VHF, FRESH WATER FLUSHES

ALSO HAS A BIMINI TOP, FULL COVER AND COCKPIT COVER, REMOVABLE CARPET, KENWOOD SOUND WITH USB/MP3, JL AUDIO SPEAKERS, SS DOCK LIGHTS, VACU FLUSH TOILET, SHORE POWER, HATCH SCREEN, SS WINDSHIELD CAP

2008 DRIFTWOOD TRI AXLE TRAILER WITH V BLOCK, ELECTRIC BRAKES, SPARE, CHROME FENDERS, TIRES UPDATED

LOCATED INSIDE AT OUR MORRIS IL. STORE FOR ONLY $139,900

YOU TUBE WALK AROUND VIDEO https://youtu.be/vuIyJFwbRqI

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Man, I need a career change.
Love it!

90mph.....

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Beauty.

If the average joe only understood how expensive boats were. Toys costing more than peoples houses

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Beauty.

If the average joe only understood how expensive boats were. Toys costing more than peoples houses
can you imagine what it was new in 2005?

or shit, what it'd cost to replicate today, in like a 2018 :rofl:

:eek3:

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Saw the op boat the other day thought it was a good deal, something about formulas, the fast techs do it for me there’s a smaller one I think a 29 with a pair of small blocks that’s reasonably priced too unless it sold

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
Saw the op boat the other day thought it was a good deal, something about formulas, the fast techs do it for me there’s a smaller one I think a 29 with a pair of small blocks that’s reasonably priced too unless it sold
I was waiting for you to say you built the sound system on that OP boat. :rofl:

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Chicago Garage > The Garage > Boating & Powersports > Is this a perfect Formula? It might be a perfect formula.

Jon01

Muthafucka Jones
Reaction score
There's one with 700's and Arneson's running around that runs low 100's. That's the only thing the boat above is missing.
There's nothing like Formula build quality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom