🚘 Automotive Is the Coyote engine the most overrated engine of all time?

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
ZXMustang ZXMustang I'm literally just playing around in this thread, I don't really care how about how much each platform costs. A lot of you folks don't really know me on a personal level but I've owned about 40 cars and I have owned 5 Mustangs in the past.

But I like a little banter and shit talking at the track, it's fun. I hope everyone running 5.50 hits their goals and has a great time.

I've legit learned a lot about gen 1-2-3 Coyotes, I knew nothing about them before we started talking about them.

Kumbaya is now concluded. I actually think a used Gen 3 Coyote is probably more than 10k for the complete longblock. :)

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I was looking on eBay yesterday. There were many 3rd Gen under 10k. I think the cheapest one I saw was 6500. Gen 2 had less listings but we're cheaper yet.

There was was one complete engine, tremec 6speed, harness, and computer for 10k.

And another one that had a 6R80, shifter, driveshaft, complete harness, computer, gas tank & fuel system, and dash for 11k. You can't ask for any more parts for a swap.

So prices are coming down on them. Swaps are more reasonable already.

BOTTLEFED

TCG Blue
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I mean 2018...

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Thread Info