🚘 Automotive Is the Coyote engine the most overrated engine of all time?

1quick

TCG Blue
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
These are pictures off his Facebook of his building there’s legit 20 rooms that all look like this in the building, the green and red mustangs in the picture I’ve seen run deep single digits, I’m pretty sure all of his new coyote cars are all boost cars except he has a couple boss mustangs one is the laguna seca edition they are stock, and he has like 5-6 different years of gt500’s/cobras
IMG_0338.jpeg
IMG_0339.jpeg

BOTTLEFED

TCG Blue
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
He literally has like 5 different mustangs that all run in the 8’s and 9’s and another 15-20 cars that he drag races that run similar times, and a huge building full of other classics, he’s like 70 years old super nice guy I’m Facebook friends with him, his last name is Stevenson
As in stevenson crane probably lol.

Reactions: Bigturbonotch

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
Jul 8, 2009
1quick 1quick since you are friends with Bill maybe invite him to the shootout, that will increase the odds of a Coyote taking the crown even more. So far in 5.50 it's evenly split between LS, Coyote, and Voodoo.

Mood will count as an honorary LS if he reg's since he's SBF.

Fixed for you

I like to be extra special 😄

Reactions: 1quick

1quick

TCG Blue
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Been years since I rode a motorcycle. I bet it all comes back.... can I try yours?
Is that a yes to a side race? There’s no test and tune so I’m not paying and bringing the bike unless someone’s down to race it, though I believe BOTTLEFED BOTTLEFED is still down, your ls car should easily have me covered as I’m a pretty shitty racer on a bike and haven’t run anything close to a 5.50 yet

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
It's a no, I think I got 3-4 folks wanna race me already. The ol' gal told me last night... she's old and she's not sure her ticker can take it....

It was at that point that I remembered, she's gotten on in years. Weathered, weary, she wears the battle scars of spending a half century in this great country. I started to remember all the good time we had, I took her hunting with me when she was only thirty years old. She was there the first time the first time I tugged my Jimmy while thinking about Traci Lord. She was there when I accidentally sharted after eating a lot of Indian food and a large cappucino. We've had a good run.

I knew what I have to do, I have my vinyl guy working on some words for the side of 'er. It'll be a good day.

1712202134909.png

BOTTLEFED

TCG Blue
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
Is that a yes to a side race? There’s no test and tune so I’m not paying and bringing the bike unless someone’s down to race it, though I believe BOTTLEFED BOTTLEFED is still down, your ls car should easily have me covered as I’m a pretty shitty racer on a bike and haven’t run anything close to a 5.50 yet
Yep I am def down, im sure there would be others who would entertain it as well. i think its cool seeing cars vs bikes.

Thread Info