đź“Š Poll Is TCG a car site or a general interest site?

Which are we?

• A car site

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • General interest site

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Both

Votes: 51 65.4%

• Total voters

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
But wait, there's more! Act now and you get not one BUT two for the price of one. And that's not all. Get a limited edition silver dollar coin celebrating the glory of TCG. Finished in brilliant 24k gold plating, this coin is sure to be passed down for generations to come.

Phone lines are now open. Don't miss out!
Sign me up for TCG silver coin :rofl:

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
I think the current political climate and VID-ski is what drives that section currently.

The members here have a wide ranging professional aspect to their life, so there is a significant amount of solid information if someone is looking for it.
Didn't Yaj Yak Yaj Yak ask about battery powered mowers and it was like everyone came out of the weeds ?

For the most part, the opinions and 'suggestions/advice' given on the site is worth reading. Some members may 'ask TCG' something they can't ask of their inner circle of friends.
or they are looking for a completely out of the box view point.

It's definitely a virtual hang out spot with an automotive driven base.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
TCG used to be a car site, but it IS now both a car and general interest site. I like it that way. It was pretty awesome asking a question about aquariums and having it actually stay on topic with solid advice. Meanwhile, it all comes from likeminded people with some hands-on skills. The topics very rarely get too muddied up with politics because that has it's own spot. I don't really participate in the politics section because I don't find that sort of talk enjoyable. However, I would never wish the section away.

I do wish there were more thorough build threads and tech articles though.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
PANDA PANDA was apparently a hot topic last year. He was in the top 50 pages. Number 34 actually :rofl:

1641314385764.png

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Thread Info