is it possible to go 12s in a supercharged car (gtp/gs) for 500$

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
i dont know what panda said. and i dont want to read it, cuz most of his posts sound like a small child complaining that his puppy died as it was backed over by the garbage truck.

i really might try to do this this summer with the 97 i have. its nice and rusty so that counts as some weight removal.

if fluids count, ill use old oil from my grand prix or lawn mower or something.

Just voicing my opinion on this subject. You did ask what everyone's thoughts were on this didn't you?

I just think its crazy to say you can put $500 into a GTP/GS and run 12's. 13's with $500? Probably. 12s? Very Highly unlikely IMO. I think if it is possible you are going to be driving something down the track that doesn't even resemble a GTP. Like a motor, frame, and some wheels.Just like in the how to make a sentra run 14's thread I posted.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
If I dumped the money into a GTP that I did with my gt........:fu:

I really only have <$1500 total in hard parts in the car.... and that should yield me 13's.....

I think between DD, James and Myself, we could built a 12 sec GTP with only $500....

We just need to put in :amsoil: Engine Oil, Trans fluid and Power steering fluid...... and we'll add :amsoil: Brake fluid so we can stop at teh end of the track

:angrys00ls:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Ill do the math for you for my old car.

HVTB = $200
HVII = $200
ER rockers = $300
Springs = $100
Solid MM = $50
DP = $100
SLP headers = $800

I won a Wizaired and DHP 1.0 so that was $0 :hs:

That was all brand new stuff 7 years ago when no one was selling parts cause they were modding. So classified were bare and you had to sit at your desk hitting F5 for any kind of deal. Now you have chinese knock off headers, people demodding crazy setups, demodding mild setups. You can piece together almost anything you want on page 1 of CGP's classifieds.

Yeah, I get a little :hs: thinking about it.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Ill do the math for you for my old car.

HVTB = $200
HVII = $200
ER rockers = $300
Springs = $100
Solid MM = $50
DP = $100
SLP headers = $800

I won a Wizaired and DHP 1.0 so that was $0 :hs:

That was all brand new stuff 7 years ago when no one was selling parts cause they were modding. So classified were bare and you had to sit at your desk hitting F5 for any kind of deal. Now you have chinese knock off headers, people demodding crazy setups, demodding mild setups. You can piece together almost anything you want on page 1 of CGP's classifieds.

Yeah, I get a little :hs: thinking about it.

do u want to see my list for the GTX lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info