đź“Š Poll Is Christmas Vacation a shitty movie?

Is it a shit movie?

• Yes

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • No

Votes: 78 88.6%

• Total voters

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I’d much rather watch that than A Christmas Story, which they put on repeat for days on end.

keanu-reeves-thank-you.gif

Im going to find out who voted no to this and you will all be permantly banned from the site. And personally beaten w/ a rubber hose.

Why dont you make them bend over and show them a great Christmas movie?

National lampoon movies > star war

shut-your-mouth-step-brothers.gif

I’m watching it on TBS right now and it’s pathetic some of the parts they edited out….

Literally edited out the part where Julia Dreyfus says “if you’re not man enough to do it then I will!” To just say “then I will!” SMH

What if he doesnt identify as a man? I mean, he obviously doesnt based on his actions in the movie, but still. Someone might get offended.

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Most of these “classics” really are not good movies lol. Most are pretty cheesy and somewhat cringeworthy. Like hocus pocus. Everyone freaks out every Halloween for it, but god damn that movie sucks

i haven't watched it in forever. in the context of first seeing it i recall enjoying it, i tend to avoid revisiting a lot of stuff i grew up with though because i think we tend to romanticize our memories plus a lot of things in context to the world and your beliefs then are totally different today. so there's probably a huge body of works whether books or media or games where where i thoroughly enjoyed them, and if i revisited today, would probably find them to be between passable to terrible. so i tend to not replay or rewatch things from a while ago. although i think i'd enjoy revisiting some of the videogames quite a bit more than attempting to rewatch some movies or shows.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And it is christmas eve, thus I will now start my yearly viewing of this movie. I know its been played a shit ton on tv this year, but I refuse to watch this movie on network tv. Even in the opening credits everything already feels right in the world. After this, I'll probably give christmas story at least 1 one watch tonight.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Yep watched it last night. It’s just a fun movie let’s not overthink it. I will say I’ve never been able to stand Chevy Chase. This movie would’ve been way better with John candy instead.
No it wouldn't.

Thread Info