IRL vs TCG "Slow Car" Hat Race (@Track Rental Invite, Round 2 | TCG + Immigrant Racing League | GLD, Friday, 8/6)

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Well that escalated fast. Did 2nd gear come apart, or they just not able to get parts? I've seen a lot of destruction in the 6060 and T56, and only one was a total loss lol.
They tried telling me 1-6th was shot and input/output shafts super worn. Main issue though is discontinued parts. All of this will be under warranty though so I'm not to salty about it

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
They tried telling me 1-6th was shot and input/output shafts super worn. Main issue though is discontinued parts. All of this will be under warranty though so I'm not to salty about it

Really glad to hear its got warranty coverage. Sounds like they just wanted to throw a unit in the car and bed done lol. At least the new unit will have all the updated parts, so no more issues hopefully.

Reactions: Teege24

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
I’m officially out of the event. Need to replace turbo and won’t be here in time or tuned to make it out.

Accept my entry fee as a small donation towards prize pool and I hope the IRL boys can bring it home!

Catch ya at the next event!
Appreciate you keeping your buy-in in the pot! If you change your mind let me know and I'll gladly refund your money. That sucks so bad man but I'm sure we'll see it out soon!

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Really glad to hear its got warranty coverage. Sounds like they just wanted to throw a unit in the car and bed done lol. At least the new unit will have all the updated parts, so no more issues hopefully.
I sure hope so man... downside is backordered with no ETA! ?

• Sad
Reactions: 01bluesnake

Thread Info