Seinfeld What GIF by HULU

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
For my fellow blue bubble buddies.

Thanks to those green bubble poverty obamaphones who start a group chat and then you can't leave it because their phones are garbage.
DEEZUZ DEEZUZ is infamous for this. I've been trapped in group chats FOREVER thanks to his junk android

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Send a twitter link to a group text with a green bubble jerk and its just a stupid looking link. Send it to all Apple phones and you see the tweet.

Dislike an image on a group text with a green bubble jerk and you see "disliked a picture" as a response. Dislike an image on all Apple devices you see the thumbs down next to the actual image.

Cant stand all that little shit with Android texts.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Send a twitter link to a group text with a green bubble jerk and its just a stupid looking link. Send it to all Apple phones and you see the tweet.

Dislike an image on a group text with a green bubble jerk and you see "disliked a picture" as a response. Dislike an image on all Apple devices you see the thumbs down next to the actual image.

Me and my fellow iPhone master races will "emphasize" one of the android toggaf long reply's, so it just keeps stacking the emphasized message like 15 times until the text bubble is fucking monstrous. Fuck those androids.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

when i'd get pissed off in deezuz' thread i would just react to every single message and flood everyone with nonsense

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

get better friends with some tech knowledge and not using stock SMS/MMS garbage.

Its not an android problem, its a protocol problem.

All you fucking iphone wanna-be-cools dont even know wtf you are talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: Marko and 03GTGreen
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info