Invisible to Radar… ZR-1

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I don't think I've seen any video where Jason Cammisa is anything but entertaining to watch.

Also, I remember a Radar or Laser test where they had various cars come over a hill with and an officer tried to get a speed. A black C5 with the lights down and no front plate was basically a Stealth fighter. They couldn't get it a reading will the car was well within range where the driver would see the cop. So if you had a laser/radar detector in the car, the cop couldn't get a reading on the black C5 before the driver could slow down. Can't imagine how stealthy it would be if someone coated it in Anti-Lidar/Radar paint. The military stuff, not civilian stuff.

I drive a white TransAm, with basically a vertical front bumper. Its a rolling reflector for laser/radar lol.

Also, I want to know who Lead Foot Sally was. Cause in todays world with Dash Cam Mechanics gone Joy Riding can you imaging the internet out-rage if they found out someone was starting their brand new C8Z 0-9000rpm?

I'm positive my GTA would wipe a lobe out if I did a full throttle cold start. It takes at 5 seconds to get full oiling to top of the engine.

Though in reality, I think there is a bit of logic in the computer that disables the injectors if it detects full throttle during engine start. I know my RS disables the injectors, I make use of it on cold days in winter to ensure the Turbo gets some oil pressure before it spins up. Its solved the turbo howl at startup for me, and I'm sure the bearings are grateful.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Blood on Blood
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list